Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Imagine More - Parrot

I made this parrot card while camping.  I think it turned out nice, but I really had it in my mind to put on green paper instead of cream (which doesn't show up very well),  I accidentally put something else on my green card and didn't have any more. 



So when I got back I made another one on green paper, and of course I had to work my ribbon and bow in.  I put brads in the flowers for the middle and mounted them with glue dots so the brads didn't have to go through the card.
I'll have more in a day or two!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay -- thanks for linking up your wonderful card. I fixed the link to your card and deleted the duplicate. :)
    I am so happy you joined us for the T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Craft Junkie Too and thanks for putting my linky button on your blog.
    Big Hugs and Happy 4th of July.
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete