Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stretch Your Imagination - Wedding Card

My brother-in-law is getting married this weekend, so I made his wedding card using Stretch Your Imagination cartridge and the Imagine machine.  I used the stretched wedding card and the stretched couple for the envelope.  I had a cream 5 X 7 envelope, so I made the card 7" tall, it's not 5" wide, but it seemed best to fit to the tall length and not the width length.  I used the imagine machine to print the frame, I think it's the imagine more cartridge.  The love was from the Cricut Sampler cartridge.  I added ribbon, flowers, and put little pearls down the front of the bride for buttons.


I made another wedding card using the little bride and groom, but will have to post it after the wedding, I just wanted to post this before I write on it :).  Have a great day!

1 comment: