Friday, September 16, 2011

Enjoy the Seasons - Fall Squirrel

Hello, and Happy Friday.  It seems like it's been forever since I've made anything, or blogged.  I've been working on cleaning all my card mess out of the dining room and putting them in my unused craft room.  I've cleaned out stuff I didn't think I would use, and found a small kitchen table (my sons) I could put in the room.  After all that, I don't like it.  It feels too isolated and the table is too small :(  .  Crafting sure takes a lot of room.  But I have my dining room back :)


I thought it would be nice to combine the fall leaves and the squirrel stump on the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge.  However, after printing and cutting, the fall leaves looked kind of faded.  So I used these leaves I bought on sale some time ago.  I also added a googlie eye to the squirrel! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment