Friday, September 16, 2011

Lori's Garden - Butterfly and Rose

We're supposed to go fishing tomorrow, so I wanted to post my next card today.  It's made from Lori's Garden, a beautiful cart full of flowers, birds and butterflies.  You're probably going to see a lot more of it.  I also wanted to make some inspirational cards, so here is the first of hopefully many more:


It says " .. the earth is filled with the lovingkindness of the Lord Psalm 33:5.  I really wanted to bling it up, so I sprayed the flower and butterfly with Bliss Mist, added glitter to the butterfly, and put pearls in the center of the rose and the little flowers around it.  It is this time of the year I do feel the lovingkindness of our Lord.  He must really have an eye for beauty, just look at all the colors!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment